Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sugar free- Low carb- and Delicious

With all of the talk going around about Paula D's diabetes, I thought it might be the time to post a recipe that is delicious and is diabetic friendly.

You can use it as a cannoli filling or just eat it out of a bowl with a spoon.

2 cups of Ricotta cheese
Splenda Blend to taste to desired sweetness
1/2 cup of Joe and Son's Raspberry Balsamic vinegar

Mix the above together with a spoon until the Splenda and Raspberry vinegar are smoothly blended with the Ricotta cheese. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to eat.

Makes 4 servings.

I just had some friends over for dinner tonight and they could not believe that this tasty dessert actually was made with Balsamic Vinegar.  Trust me; you won't believe it either.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, thanks for the nice comment.

    Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Oversight on my part.

    I hope you've contiued to follow my Blog. If there are any recipes made with certain foods using our oils and vinegars you'd like to see posted here, let me know and I'll include them.

    ReplyDelete