Healthy, tasty holiday recipes from our kitchen to yours! Plus take 10% off 375 ml bottles of the olive oils and vinegars featured in our daily recipes. Offer good now till Thanksgiving!..........
Thanksgiving is only five days away. Wouldn't you like to have easy recipes that will make your Thanksgiving meal special? The Joe and Son's family is here to help you. Our recipes are keepers because they are quick, easy, healthy and present beautifully!
Preheat the oven to 375. In a large bowl whisk the olive oil and balsamic together until thoroughly combined. Add the rosemary and squash and toss to coat and combine evenly.
In a large roasting pan lined with parchment, arrange the squash in a single layer, drizzling with any remaining marinade. Sprinkle liberally with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
Roast the squash for 30-35 minutes, stirring a few times until golden brown and caramelized. Adjust seasoning and serve. We'll be back next tomorrow with another delicious recipe!
Happy cooking, The Joe and Son's family
Cranberry Pear Balsamic Glazed Butternut Squash
By the Joe and Son's Test Kitchen
• 1 two pound butternut squash peeled, seeded and diced in to 1” pieces (about 3 cups)
• 1/3 cup Joe and Son’s Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
• 1 tablespoon “sweet” fruity olive oil such as Hojiblanca or Picual
• 3" sprig fresh rosemary, leaves stripped from stem and roughly chopped
• Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste